Application: Apparel, Beverage, Chemical, Commodity, Food, Machinery & Hardware, Medical, Textiles
Packaging Type: Bags, Belt, Cans, Case, Film
Packaging Material: Metal, Paper, Plastic, Wood
Automatic Grade: Automatic
Driven Type: Electric
|Pressure of compressed air supply||0.4-0.9Mpa|
|Pressure of steam||0.8-1.3Mpa|
|Pressure of hydraulic system||3-10Mpa|
|Corrugating type||UV or UVV|
1. This machine adopts negative pressure design, which helps the medium to be evenly pressed and close to the surface of the corrugating roller to form a perfect molding. It is also possible to bond on the tip of the flute to perfectly laminate a single side.
2. When the corrugating roller is replaced, the entire set of additional rollers with the box is transported through the carriage to the machine and cooperates with the hydraulic motor and is fixed to the base of the machine by a hydraulic system. Replace corrugated rolls quickly and easily.
3. Using corrugated roller, pressure roller, rubber roller, airbag control system with high stability and good pneumatic control buffering effect.
4. Use rubber width electric split to match the paper width. Used in the idle motor of the rubber roller to avoid the glue drying. Use an electric adjustment between the rubber roller and the scraper roller. Digitally read the gap between the rubber roller and the doctor roller.
5. Movable glue unit, easy to clean and maintain.
6. Eastern operation control system. The touch screen uses color drawing to display the operating status, which is easy and convenient to operate.
7. Built-in pre-regulator with proportional spray device for medium moisture and temperature regulation.