1. Corrugating roller system and pressure roller system are designed as modular structure for easy maintenance or replacement.
2. Corrugated roller, pressure roller and rubber roller are pneumatically pressed to make the operation stable.
3. The corrugating roller is made of special alloy steel. After grinding and induction hardening, the surface of the corrugating roller is treated with chromium, and the hardness can reach a very high degree.
4. Independent transmission box, through the coupling transmission, to ensure good wear resistance and long life service.
5. Pneumatic lifting and lowering the rubber roller.
6. Independent glue cleaning device and electric glue separation plate control the width of the glue.
7. Manually adjust or electrically adjust the display unit.
|Pressure of compressed air supply||0.4-0.9Mpa|
|Pressure of steam||0.8-1.3Mpa|
|Corrugating type||UV or UVV|
Diameter of rollers
Upper corrugating roller Φ350mm
Lower corrugating roller Φ405mm
Pressure roller Φ420mm
Gluing roller Φ268mm
Doctor roller Φ155mm
Pre-heater roller Φ402mm
Electrical parameter of motors
Main drive motor 45KW 380V 50Hz
Air suction motor 18.5KW 380V 50Hz
Glue reducer motor 100W 380V 50Hz
Gluing roller gap adjusting motor 250W 380V 50Hz
Glue pump motor 2.2KW 380V 50Hz